Cruelty can include any of the following:
- Animal being underweight;
- Animal is living in unsanitary conditions;
- Animal is left untreated for medical conditions;
- Animal not having proper shelter;
- Training an animal to fight;
- Fighting of animals;
- Beating or tormenting animals.
If you suspect animal cruelty, please contact us with as much information as possible,
and we will send an Animal Control Officer to investigate.
Alternatively, animal cruelty can be reported to the Hardee County Sheriff's Office
by calling (863) 773-4144.