Hardee County Adoption
Hardee County Animal Shelter
685 Airport Road, Wauchula Fl 33873
|Visitation & Adoption Hours:||10:00-3:00 Monday-Friday|
|Administrative Hours:||8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday|
|Closed Daily 12:00-1:00 for Lunch|
|*(Only the Office is closed for lunch.)|
|Closed on Holidays|
Adopt A Friend Today!
ALL ADOPTIONS ARE ON A FIRST COME BASIS
By clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON, I acknowledge the following:
Upon receipt of this animal I hereby assume all risks and responsibilities associated with ownership and I fully and completely release, indemnify and hold harmless Hardee County Animal Control, it's Directors, Officers and Employees from any claim, cause of maintenance, temperament or condition of this animal.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I agree to provide proper food, water, adequate shelter, a humane environment, regular exercise, and companionship for my pet.
- I agree to keep the animal inoculated against rabies and abide by animal control laws in the City/County/State in which I reside.
- I agree to take the animal to a veterinarian for examinations and immunizations as needed, and to procure immediate veterinary care, at my own expense, should the animal become ill or injured.
- I understand that this animal will be sterilized prior to being released to me.
- I agree to license the animal in compliance with the laws and ordinances in force in the City/County/State in which I reside.
- I agree to not allow the animal to be used for medical or other experimental purposes.
- I understand that adoption fees are non-refundable.
- I agree to provide proof of identity to Hardee County Animal Services.
- I understand and agree that Hardee County Animal Control makes no express or implied warranty, representation or promise to the age, health, breed, habits, disposition, or safety of the animal. I hereby accept the animal as is, assume all risks and responsibilities associated with the ownership of the animal, including bites, and I hereby fully and completely release, indemnify, and hold harmless Hardee County Animal Control, its directors, officers, volunteers, servants, and employees from any claim, cause of action, or liability of any sort or nature, whether known or unknown, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the adoption, care or ownership, maintenance, temperament, or condition of the animal.
Animal Services staff will notify you with the status of your application once it is has been received and reviewed. Applications must be signed, dated and have proof of identity attached to be considered complete.