Dog Spay & Neuter Voucher Program
Via a grant from Florida Animal Friend, Hardee County Animal Control has free dog spay and neuter vouchers available for immediate distribution if you meet the following criteria:
- Dog owners living in un-incorporated Hardee County (city limits not included).
- Proof of residency required (please bring a current utility bill, lease, etc.).
- Photo identification required.
- Dogs must be 4 months of age or older.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination on each dog a voucher is being requested for will be required (maximum of two vouchers per qualifying residence).
- Photo of each dog a voucher is being requested for.
- Complete a spay/neuter voucher application.
Spay/Neuter Voucher Applications are available at Hardee County Animal Control, located at 685 Airport Road, Wauchula, FL during regular business hours and are also available here:Spay/Neuter Voucher Application
Spay/Neuter appointments will be scheduled by the participating veterinarian’s office within 30 days of issuance.
Dog owners will be responsible for keeping their scheduled appointment and for transporting their dog(s) to and from the veterinarian’s office located in Hardee County.
* Free Dog Spay/Neuter Vouchers will be available until September 30, 2017 or until funds are depleted; whichever comes first.