Animal Control



Have You Lost or Found a Pet?




Found Animal


   If you have found an animal we recommend you contact Animal Control to pick it up. Otherwise we recommend you call all local vets to see if they have received any calls of someone missing their pet. You should also run an ad in the local newspaper. Please complete the Found Animal Report Form, and return it to Hardee County Animal Control.

  • Found Dog Report Form
  • Found Cat Report Form


    Lost Animal


       If you have lost your pet, we recommend that you fill out a Lost Animal Report and return it to us. We also recommend that you visit the shelter to make certain that your animal is not in the kennels. You should run an ad in the local newspaper and let your neighbors know that you are missing your pet. It is your responsibility to check the shelter for your missing animal.

  • Lost Dog Report Form
  • Lost Cat Report Form



    icon1 icon2 icon3

    themed image