If you have a dog or cat complaint within the unincorporated area of Hardee County, please call Hardee County Animal Control at 863-773-2320. If you reach the answering machine during business hours, please leave your name, physical address, and a telephone number where you can be reached, and a staff member will contact you during regular business hours. We strive to answer all complaints within 48 hours.

If you have an after hours emergency, please contact the Hardee County Sheriff's Department at 863-773-4144.


For complaints within city limits, call:
City of Bowling Green 863-375-2255
City of Wauchula 863-773-3265
Town of Zolfo Springs 863-735-0405